M roadster poster for trade

M Roadster poster for trade.

I have a spare BMW Factory M Roadtser poster as seen on dealers' walls
for trade. It
shows a low front shot of a blue roadster and it says "Not for the faint
of heart" near the
top. It also has "///M roadster",  the BMW roundel, and "The ultimate
driving experience"
along the bottom. It measures 33" wide by 23" high, and is a great color
photo and is mint.

I would like to trade this poster for an E36 M3 or some other BMW
factory ///M poster.

Also, I need a '94 or '95 **Canadian brochure for the E36 M3 that
describes the Euro-
version engine for this car. Will purchase or trade from my large
collection of BMW
material.

Peter Cain
cain@domain.elided