Philly BMW Autocross series dates

Ok, I had to make some changes to The schedule,

Their were a few events in The BMW Autocross seires conflicting with the
Philly Region SCCA Schedule, Some members contacted me that want to run
both series, So this was my only solution
So as things stand we have 5 dates scheduled, and a 6th possibly later
in the season.

these are,

Sunday, May 2nd
Sunday, June 6th
Sunday, July 11th
Sunday, Aug 15th
Sunday, Aug 29th
and possibly if we can get the lot.
Sunday, Sept 19th

Registration begins at 9:00 am on all dates

classes For BMW Cars only, all non BMW cars are classed by SCCA Classes
and Indexed based on the PAX scale.

BMW CCA Members receive discounted Admission of $18
Please have your membership card handy

To be eligible for end of year Class prizes and trophy's the driver must
be present for 3 or more of these dates,

All event dates will be held @ Septa's Cornwell Heights Commuter Parking
(Just north of Woodhaven road exit of rt. 95)
This is a large parking area and just built this past year, We can
expect large courses. We will be running all our events with Philly
Region PCA.
you can find info on them @
http://www.rtr-pca.org

Anyone needing further maps or directions please contact me,

Event points are as follows,
In BMW class.      Points..
1st                  10
2nd                   8
3rd                   6
4th                   4
5th or greater        1

Classifications are based on BMW Tested Vehicle Performance, and
Modifications If anyone does not have the classification sheet please
contact me, I can email the sheet in Microsoft excel format or fax,
snail mail a copy to you. (this classing system is used by various Bmw
Clubs around the US. Boston and NY chapters both use this basic classing
system) and it has proven itself to be fair,

Any Questions please contact me via email
or Phone.. 215-396-3508

Jeff Lloyd