Digest Closed???

Hi all,

I have just returned from a months vacation to find that the mailings from
the Digest are a bit thinner on the ground than they used to be. I skipped
to the Digest Web page which informs me that the Digest closed early in Feb
when I was away, but I am still receiving a few mailings per day. I am
confused, has the Digest closed? If so, how come I am still getting
mailings?

If the Digest has closed I will be somewhat disappointed. I found it very
informative and helpful over the time I used it and will miss having it as
a source of reference in future. Thanks to Richard for his efforts and for
providing us with the Digest - I for one will miss it if it has closed.

Thanks

Sean
http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~scm1/bmw.htm

'93 E36 325i SE (24v VaNoS)