RE: <E34> 91' M5 Front Strut - Where to buy from?

Have you contacted Jason at Paragon Products (800.200.9366)?  Not only does
he have the lowest prices on Koni shocks this side of the Milkyway (let
alone planet Earth), but he is one of the nicest Homo Sapiens I have ever
had the pleasure to deal with.

Jason is in Corpus Christi, Texas.  I would suspect he could get other
brands of shocks, but I think Koni rules if I am not mistaken.

Good Luck,

Marv
- --
debequem@domain.elided