Dark OBC/Brake lite switch

Well, I exorcised 2 problems from my '90 535 today. The dreaded
"Brake LT Circuit" message and the dark OBC.

The brake light switch is a modular switch ($10.80 from dealer) and
is a simple plug in, as soon as you figure to shift the red collar.

The OBC lights - dont believe the dealer on the number - there are 3
(three), go 1 in the left , 1 in the right and one in the bottom. they
are $4 ea. from the stealer also. The newer ones arnt as long, so you
will need pliers to hold them.  Wish I'd done this 2 yrs. ago when I got
the car.

The ONLY problem is:  The OBC now says that the temp is -535 degrees
(or -27C).  CAnt seem to reset to read actual temp. Any Ideas ???????

    ______
  o/______\o      1990 BMW 535ia                (for faster replies)
  (Oo=00=oO)     "Shark Infested"                 Email to >>>>>>>
  []=****=[]                                      tmathae@domain.elided<<
                                                  (weekdays - only)