<E30> brakes - help!

calling all brake experts!  within the next few weeks i will be doing the
brakes on my '89iX.  here is what i plan on doing:

1. new rotors
2. new pads
3. super blue fluid
4. stainless/kevlar lines

i am considering going with the ATE powerdisc slotted rotors.  any
opinions/advice/experiences?  for pads i really don't have a clue.  i would
like something that will not sqeal or rattle, i don't care about dust, but
they need to be great on the street but usable for a few driver's schools
(maybe 3-5).  as far as lines, does anyone have any experience with the
kevlar lines advertised in eurasion?  i want a good set that is durable and
reliable.  i am willing to pay more for a good set that is of good quality
rather than save a few bucks and regret it later.  what do you guys/gals
think?

as for the procedure, since i will be switching from castrol dot4 to super
blue i suppose i need to bleed the entire system including the clutch?  what
should i look out for?  i plan on acquiring a good pressure bleeder system
(maybe from steve d'g) so i just want to make sure i do a good thorough job.
brakes are nothing to skimp on.

all help is much appreciated and i will follow up with my experience when i
do it.  thanks.

regards,

jack money
motor city chapter