Re: GMW?

...<gulp>... Honda ???

To be honest, I'd rather see BMW bought by Honda than by GM any day. Few
companies have shown as much disdain for car design and performance
development as GM. I have owned two Hondas (a 91 Civic hatchback and an 89
CRX for rallies), and they weren't bimmers but they sure were budget
rockers! My brother-in-law recently bought an Acura type R, and while I
still feel he shoulda bought a bimmer I can't deny that the people who
designed this car have their hearts in the right place. I have friends who
own Cavaliers and Sundances, and I pity them and their "sport" rear
spoilers...

Patrick Van de Wille
'72 2002 tii (148,000 miles)
BMWCCA