GMW?

Not your usual technical question here, but I assume some of you have seen
the article in the Wall Street Journal today talking about Pischetsrieder
"stepping down" and was wondering if the prospect of being bought by GM
(which they mentioned in the article) was making anyone nervous or even
worse...<gulp>...Honda?!!   Would VW be so bad?  (...another possibility
mentioned given the tear Piech has been on recently).....  Front page...top
of the Business and Finance summary column...

Dave Anspach
'84 325e ...I know, Iknow...I'm still trying to get the E30 M3 idea past my
girlfriend.