Power steering hose failure (E36 M3)?!?

Hi everyone!,

Just want to let you know that I had a very strange experience at the
Phoenix
driving school last weekend.  While a friend of mine were driving around
the
track we suddenly lost our low pressure power steering hose and as you
can
guess, the power steering.  Kinda felt like we had a flat.   Could have
been a
bad situation but nothing bad happened, thank god.  The dealer changed
the
hose and the power steering unit under warrantee so everything is fine
now but
I would take a look and see what condition your hose is in, just in
case.  BTW
- - I still can't figure out what made the hose come off...(Nothing hit
it).

Tino Saloomen
tino.saloomen@domain.elided

1998 BMW M3 Coupe

PS - Just added the TC Kline Roll Bar with the help of a few good
friends.