<wob> BMW/car related things in U.K.?

Sorry for the WOB and cross-post...

List members in the U.K.:

For the next 3 weeks I'll be working just outside of London, and am
looking for BMW and/or car related things to do.

Thinking about trying to find a BMW dealership. Any suggestions? How
about race events? Car shows?

BTW, I've been provided a "hire car" (Vauxhall Astra 5 spd), and this
driving from the right side of the car thing is *bizarre*!! But I find
the roundabouts kind of cool - better than twiddling my thumbs at a
light. Luckily, I've managed to not run into anything yet. <g>

But the best thing is that (traffic) red lights flash yellow before
turning green. That seems like one of those "why didn't I think of that"
things...

Anyway, please forward any suggestion directly to me.

Thanks,
- -jerry