FS: 2002 '75

Original Bay Area (CA) car with 108,200 *documented* miles on it.

Original Golf Yellow paint is in great shape.

Factory hand crank sunroof (Does NOT leak).

NO CRACKS in the dashboard.

Interior is in very good shape aside from drivers seat, which need to be
re covered.

Webber carb (just passed CA smog with tabs good through JAN 2000).

Drives, runs, handles and looks VERY GOOD!

THIS CAR IS VERY SOLID!! (NO signs of corrosion on the all the usual
places (shock towers, rocker panels, spare tire well).

I have ALL receipts, including the original bill of sale. I am the 4th
owner  of 1 1/2 years. The previous owner, whom I knew, had it for about
the same length of time and had to sell it due to relocating to NYC. It
has been worked on by the same BMW mechanic for the last 5 years. As
long as I've known the car, it has been parked (not stored) in a garage.
I drive it daily. I'm assuming that most of it's life it was sheltered
from the weather because of the condition of the paint and that the dash
doesn't have any cracks.

Unfortunately, I have to sell this car due to medical reasons (left knee
problems (clutch)). I am asking a firm $5,200 or trade for an '02 (CA
car or CA smog legal) with an automatic trans.

- -John