BMW Digest Logo Contest - Update

     Well, as much as I hate to say it, the BMW Digest logo contest is
     dead.  This is due to the uncertainty of the digest's future as well
     as its quality.  I enjoyed running the contest and didn't mind the
     hours I spent working on it.  It appears now that there has been
     enough "Oh, please Richard" posts to persuade him to keep it going.
     God knows he has much more patience than me.  If someone would like to
     restart the contest or whatever, let me know.  I'll be happy to
     forward all of the logos to them so they can run the contest on their
     own.

     I can be reached at:
     bobby_e_crumpley@domain.elided or bobnjoan@domain.elided

     Send me a note if you have any questions.  I'm out of here...

     Bobby Crumpley
     BMWCCA