Richard and the Digest

Richard,

First, I just want to tell you how much I truly appreciate you hosting this list for the past couple of years that I have been reading it.  Time constraints and less
knowledge than others, has kept me from posting many replies, but I have been
helped many many times by the responses that I have read here.

Let us know how much it would cost you to keep the digest up for another six
months on a trial basis.  I don't know about others on the list but this digest and the
info. it has provided has helped me to save many hundreds of dollars.  I would be
more than willing to send a check for $50 to help defer the costs, if others will step
up and do the same.  Matter of fact, just post the address to send it to and I will
send it now.  If others will do the same and you get enough to make it work, then
cash the checks and go for it.

How about it guys?   The UUC digest is nice but there are thousands of links to this
digest that would die if it expires.

Tad Allen
tad@domain.elided