re: What the hell is wrong with you people?

Jerry said:

> If you have an issue with MK POST PRIVATELY.  If not (and most of us
> don't), then maybe we can convince Richard to continue hosting.  It's up to
> you.  All it takes is a little maturity.

With all due respect, I tried that. Many times. I spent significant
effort offline trying to help Mark understand what was going on and
respond to it appropriately. I finally gave up.

- --

In regards to Norm's complaining about the "Mark Free Digest"
postings, I don't think you understood the situation. Duane
asked for people to post with that topic if they wanted a new
moderated digest. It was a POLL to see what the demand was
for the new digest. Now, if it had been me, I would
have asked people to send e-mail to Rob or something similar
asking for a moderated digest, to save the Digest from all
those posts. But that's what Duane asked for, so that's how people
responded. I'm not saying it was right, but that's what happened.

- - Greg
94 325is sharked, BL/SS, Rob Knob (aluminum), whizzy valve caps
Newletter editor, Portland BMW ACA
- --
gregc@domain.elided
Errors have been made; others will be blamed.