What the hell is wrong with you people?

Many have expressed the following sentiment:
>Finally, to Mark Kibort (shortened I'm sure from KillandAbort), I can not
>believe, after all the contrary postings, anger, proof that you are full of
>sh*t, pleadings, nice and not so nice suggestions, that you still continue
>to post to this Digest.  Figure it out Mark, NO ONE wants to hear anything
>from you.

When will you people grow up.  No one has anointed you supreme keeper of
the list.  Richard has openly informed us that he has put in a "MK" filter
whereby most of Marks posts are reviewed.  Let Richard handle it.

Richard has temporarily agreed NOT to terminate the list and has told us
what he wants help with.  He wants help financing (never been a problem in
the past.  I'm sure we will be able to pony up the money needed), but
probably most importantly, he wants the flaming to stop.

This is as much the fault of the people who openly flamed MK as it is MK's.
 We have been given a reprieve and with that, time to show we can be
adults.  I don't blame Mark for circling his wagons, with as much abuse as
he takes.  If I had been called some of the things he has I might be
tempted to hunt some of you down and solve the problem face-to-face (used
as an example.  Don't bother flaming me or inviting me to "come visit" you).

If you have an issue with MK POST PRIVATELY.  If not (and most of us
don't), then maybe we can convince Richard to continue hosting.  It's up to
you.  All it takes is a little maturity.

Think about it.  This behavior will not be tolerated on the UUC digest.
Rob will drop you like a bad habit after only 2 warnings.  Let's save this
thing.

Thanks

Jerry Chyo