Must Sell!!! 87 325iS// Thanks Richard

Just in case the door doesn't stay open much longer, wanna use the digest and
sell this 325iS.  Too many cars in the house, not enough parking space.
Nothing majorly wrong with the car, but not pristine either, which is to say
that the car has been cared for well but does reflect its age; engine is still
VERY tight though and acceleration is nothing short of a joy.  If you wanna
see it, go to the second page of

 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/partcamion/";>
http://members.aol.com/partcamion/</A>

Now here's the kicker: forget the price you see at the site, I'm pricing this
at a must-go price of 3,500.00 NEGOTIABLE.  Parents, if you are in the market
for a first car for your kids, this is the one!!

let me know,

Julian Osante
(305) 666-0013
BMW CCA 77760

Now, as for the other matter, of the digest closing it's doors, what can I say
that has been said?  Richard is a nice guy who finally got fed up.  And we're
surprised?  The surprising thing is that he didn't do it before; I know if it
had been me in charge of the digest, I would have either kicked out a bunch of
people out or done EXACTLY what he's doing now but a LONG, LONG time ago.
THANKS, RICHARD!!

Oh, and by the way...  Mark Kibort is not that cocky in real life; I guarantee
it :)