Thank you Richard!

Rich (and everyone else who participated in this digest in the spirit it
was intended)

Thank you SO much for all of your time and assistance.  As many others
have said, this digest really opened doors for me- actually- the digest
helped me open doors for myself by giving me inside, practical knowledge
of my E30 ///M3, and the technical tips and procedures to do some of my
own work, to actually understand a bit of the engineering masterpieces
that BMW has created.

Most of all- I am thankful to the list for enabling me to meet some
simply INCREDIBLE people, like Duanne Collie, Ben Liaw, Rob Levinson,
Brett Anderson, Steve D- just to name a few.  Although I have been less
and less involved with the BMW Digest over the last year (ever since the
creation of the E30///M3 Digest by Filippo Morelli- thank you
Filippo!!!!!), I still scanned it daily and (ignoring the political,
social, and pseudo-scientific posts that ultimately lead to the demise
of the list) I can say I have enjoyed it for the last 2.5 years.

If anyone wants to rebuild the list, or is looking to build another one
in the true spirit on this list, e-mail me, as I am interested in
learning more, and sharing what I have learned.

Thanks for everything!

TONY:)