Whoaa...what's going on here?

If this list is dying, when exactly does it expire?
Will someone email me or the list itself a new option for continuance in
some fashion?
There's wayyy too many people way too interested in BMW's for this format
to just disappear.
I'm sorry for this particular digest's impending demise, but it's obvious
this thing will continue by someone, somewhere, soon, right?
Looking forward to getting info on the NEW list that will inevitably form.
I'm happy to pay for the privilege, as I'm sure most of us are.
As Joni Mitchell sings, "Don't it always, seem to go, you don't know what
you've got till it's gone...they've paved paradise (yes Mark, that's you!)
and they put up a parking lot".
Steve Robinson
1995 740 65K  A VERY grateful member of the soon to be defunct list
1988 911 57K  Our 911 list disappeared 9 months ago!