No More List?

I am very disapointed to see there will be no more BMW@digest.  I' ve
been away for a few years and just resubscribed tonight (2-3-99).  I
disappered for some time after selling my 5er.  I am currently
purchasing a 635csi and was looking forward to enjoying this fine list
once again.  I learned a great deal from many of the more expereinced
owners.  I was much surprised in reading the list this evening, what
happened to conversation about BMW's?  I hope that Richard will
reconsider and the list can live on.

I Remember this list to be awsome, Lets fix it?