List Closing-we blew it, let's fix it now

It's hard to believe the stupidity and immaturity we have seen in the last
2 weeks! First we have idiots continuing to post continuing threads that
nobody is interested in. Then we have esteemed members, bubbas etc going
right down to the same level. Ignore the idiots!!!

Anyway, we blew it, now let's fix it:
1.Let's all send Richard a heartfelt thanks and $5 to $10 each.
2.Everybody, ignore the idiots-don't sink to their level.
3.Get back to BMW's and stop talking about nonsense
4.Richard, take advantage of some of the help offered. Let's moderate the
digest. Don't publish flames from anyone. Don't publish for non-listers.
Throw out offenders. No anonymous addresses.

This has been a great list for the 3 years I've been on it. Tons of good
info, lot's of interesting discussion. Let's not let it go without a
whimper!

Thanks to Richard

Mike G
1996 VFR750