Richard, Thanks---

Richard,

Thanks very much for the digest--I have learned much in the last three
years about BMWs, from my first, a 1992 325i, to my current, a 1992 735i.
We have been able to learn and appreciate these cars through the tremendous
information in both quality and depth posted to the digest. I am truly
sorry that such a fine digest could come to an untimely end-We all have
benefited from your hard work and the quality of the postings.

Again, I owe my knowledge of BMWs and insight into them from the massive
detail that has been posted here in the last three years that I have been a
member.

Thank you,

Mike

1992 735i