E28 vs E34 535i

Should I broaden my search for a 535i/5spd to include the E28 or should I
concentrate on the E34?  In other words, is the E34 535i a better car overall?

I rejoined the BMWCCA via the web page.  Haven't received membership pkg
yet.  I would like to access the classified ads in the February issue.  Can
someone email me the password?  That would be first eight characters (case
sensitive, including capitalization, spaces and punctuation) that describe
the January cover.  Found on Table of Contents page.

Thanks,

Steve