Re: This is WHY there is a NEW Digest!!

Jim Conforti wrote:

>   PS: Mark.. if you havent realized by now.. you've personally
>       chased some 1000 people to a NEW DIGEST now..

OTOH, Mark's inflammatory posts did encourage you, Jim, to write
some very interesting responses.  The descriptions I had seen
to date on the differences between AFM, MAF / HFM, etc., have
been less than enlightening.  Hell, now I know how to build a
MAF and understand how it works (of course, my EE background
helped a bit ;^)  Thanks, Jim, for the great pair of posts!

Brian