Rolex

Just a quick note to say that the corral went well and wish more members
could have showed. I wish there could have been a better ending for the BMW
marque but I had a lot of fun anyway talking to the members that stopped
by. Looks like we will have the same spot next year if everything goes as
planned. Maybe even a little more room so that we can add more cars to show
off the marque. Most models were represented from the 2002 to the 750 which
caught everyones eye that walked towards the garage area. Well that one is
the first in the books for our chapter and possibly the best ever from all
the kind words expressed.

Next is Seebring which I will relax and let the tampa guys sweat the
details......

Patrick Spikes
95 Club Sport
87 325is