Re: M3 splitter without the splitter

ArticM3@domain.elided wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can find the two corner pieces that go in-between the
> splitter and the spoiler? The are available from the dealer for $155 each. I
> am wondering if anyone has the cheaper. I just want these two parts, not the
> whole splitter set up.  I think that they make a nice looking upgrade to the
> front of an M3. Please e-mail me at Artic M3 @domain.elided.

Hmmm.  I'm not sure if this is what you want, but it probably is...

Bekker's sells spoiler extensions for $110 each -- 1" black extensions that mount
to the bottom of the front spoiler.  I just recently installed them on my car.
I like 'em -- subtle, but give the car a bit more aggressive look.  It also gives
me a feeler of sorts that'll tell me if my side rails will hit before its too
late.

Its a very nice part, but I think they should ship them with longer screws --
the existing screws holding the existing black lip are a little too short IMO
to be reused to hold on this piece -- so I went and found the closest screw I
could find at Home Depot.  The existing rivets work fine with a little snip on
one edge.

Hope that helps,

Brian
98 M3/4