Heartland Park..

People,

I am contemplating attending a driving school at Heartland Park this July,
hosted by the Kansas City chapter. My dilemna is whether the track is a
challenging one or not? I have been to different driving schools during the
last couple of years, Road America, Putnam Park, Gingerman, MIS and
Grattan, and like the small tight courses (Putnam, Gingerman and Grattan)
compared to the huge ones like Road America and MIS. Heartland Park would
be quite a trek (10 hours, one way) and would love to go there if the track
is to my tastes.

I am looking to anyone who can give me a brief description of the track and
also any personal experiences, particulary comparing any of the above
tracks that I mentioned.

Thanks for all info,

Vijay
98 RABID M3