FS: Stongard foglight protectors (any BMW)

FS: Stongard foglight protectors, can be cut to
fit any car. $20 plus $3 shipping.

I wanted foglight protectors for my E36 as I've
heard many times how these things are fragile as
hell and cost $70/each plus labor to replace.

First I bought the $20 plastic covers from
BavAuto, but these fit like crap, so I cut them
trying to get them to fit & ended up screwing them
up worse. DOH!

So I went with the Stongard adhesive covers. They
don't sell foglight-only covers, so I bought the
big cut-it-yourself Stongard sheet & cut to fit. I
have enough leftover for 2 more pairs of foglights
if anyone wants 'em.

Andy '95 M3

PS I know Stongard sells a complete pre-cut E36
light cover set (blinkers, headlights & fogs) for
around $70, but I only wanted fogs for cosmetic &
financial reasons.