[E36] Need some quick parts info

I'm on my way to the stealer and need to know the wholesale for the
foglight bucket (the part that the foglight goes into) retail is supposed
to be around $35.00
When I called and asked about the piece they were like "Oh it's only sold
as a complete unit, it's $95.00", so I said "I read on the BMW digest that
I could get just piece the light goes into for about $35.00", then the
parts guy is like, "Oh you just need the part it goes into, yeah
it's.....$35.00".

Also, does anyone have the part number and price for the steering lock
limiter?
They acted like I was asking for a Flux Capacitor.

- - Chip