re: M3 losses at Daytona and Porsche big mouths

>endurance racing is all about reliability.
>if porsche can keep a
>car running for 24 hours, and 'we' can't, then i'd say porsche is
>already 'in their place'.
>m.

Well, If you want to talk numbers, I did a quick caculation of
just the GT3 class, and a larger percentage of BMW's finished
than Porsches. 47% vs. 60%
GT3    Started  Finished
BMW      5         3
Porsche  17        8

Now don't get me wrong here, Porsche is a great car. If someone
handed me a GT3 Porsche and said, "Here you go, Race it" I would
not turn them down!

Take care, Peace man
'88 325
'75 RX3 (Lowly ITA)

Mark Estes
"Racing makes Heroin addiction look like a mild craving for salt"