E30. 1989 325 iC driver's side low beam headlamp wanted.

At the prompting of Bryce Kennedy of Seattle I removed the headlight =
housing on my car and decided to look into what was causing the low beam =
lamp to hand down.  My mechanic had declared the assembly broken beyond =
adjustment.

Well, the truth is sadder!  The previous owner had replaced the driver's =
side low beam lamp with the passenger side low beam lamp.  The two are =
mirror images of each other and not identical.  Therefore, the three-point =
mounting (one fixed and two adjustable for up-down and right-left =
movement) would not hold the lamp housing.  The PO had taped (no, not even =
duct tape, insulation tape!) the bulb in place.  How is that for profession=
al alignment!

So, I'm in the market for a used driver's side low beam lamp housing that =
I can put into the holder.  The holder is fine.

Anyone?

Thanks.

Neil Deshpande
1988 325 iS