Daytona Loss... Wait 'til Sebring

Well, the drivers may be mouthin' off but the guys that do the real work
know the scoop.  My old Porsche mechanic (hey, I hadn't seen the light
yet back then) has been one of the lead mechanics on the Alex Job Racing
team for years.  He's a great guy and one hell of a mechanic and he
knows they got kinda lucky.  Basically, unless the M3's break, he knows
they can't beat 'em.

Great race by the way but I sure miss the GT1 cars and the Motorola Cup
series.  They should all be there at Sebring including the new
Williams/BMW WSC/LeMans car that Bill Auberlin chatted about when he
visited the corral on Saturday afternoon.  All new v12 that supposedly
was more than 15 mph faster at the end of Ferrari's test track straight
than the Williams/Ferrari F1 car.  Should be a very interesting Sebring
12 Hours.

Cheers,

Calvin Hare
Orlando, FL