DAYTONA LOSSS BY M3'S...boohooo

well..
by now,everyone knows that our Beloved PTG Team lost to the
supposedly mighty Porsches...

I dont know if anyone followed therace..but since I live im Daytona..I did
follow it..

AFter the race..the Porsche Team in GT3 class was interviewed,,and BOY,
this guy Kelly Collins..one of the drivers was shooting his mouth oFF
BIG TIME....looking down at the M3's....I tell you what..From my experience
people who TALK to much eventually go DOWN HARD...,..It will be sooner
than later for this guy...Pissed me off BIG time...

By the way...for those who did not come down...nextyear try to make it..
BMW has its own Parking lot...BMW of NA officials are there mingling with
us mortals..hehhe...informing us of the developments of the race..
really nice...and the BMW people are the nicest..I was having a hard time
finding a parking spot..and the guy at the corral just motioned me in..

BMW OWNERS and PEOPLE are the BEST!!!.....

JEFFS BLAK ///M3