please help me with my cartography speeding ticket survay

fellow members;

I am in a Cartography class at the University of North Carolina at
Greensboro and  have been assigned a public perception map to do.
Basicly this is a survey map and thought what better to do it on what
states YOU THINK give out the most speeding tickets. Please e-mail
your opions to me with the clipped questions or retyped questions.

Thanks
Sam Schultz
merlin_m3_racing@domain.elided

Directions:
This is a pole on what STATES you feel gives the most and the least
amount of speeding tickets. The pole is limited to the top 3 in each
category. For example if you feel that NC gives the most speeding
tickets put it first, second most VA, and third most CA. For the
fewest amount of speeding tickets one being least likely, then two
being next least likely, then third least likely. You must answer both
parts for the survey to be valid. I will post the results by the end
of the week.

Most likely
1.
2.