From: Ed Walters <EdW@domain.elided>
Subject: MAF conversion HP gains

After driving with the stock AFM in my car for a few weeks, I finally fou=
nd
the wiring directions for the MAF conversion and was able to reinstall it=
.
Last night, with the AFM installed, the G-Tech showed 144 HP at the rear
wheels.  45 minutes later, with the MAF conversion in the car, the G-Tech=

showed 154 HP.

My car really felt like a dog without the MAF.  The seat-of-the-pants and=

the G-Tech both confirmed a noticable increase in power.

'Nuff said.

For info, call Nick at Modern Performance in West Long Branch, NJ, at (73=
2)
222-3679.  Tell him Ed sent you.<