<WOB> Oil change

Hi Randy,

What is an oil related breakdown? Engine locking up due to lack of oil, or
more then that?

I think it's personal preference, but oil change every 3000 miles seems a
little obsessive to me. More often then necessary isn't better, it's just
more work and money. It's more important that you're consistent in changing
it.

I'd rather buy a car from someone who honestly tells me he changed his oil
every 10000 miles then from someone who lies about it or pretends not to
know.

Michiel