Re: <E28><ALL> MAF conversion

Hi, Ed, All,
	Pretaining to the below, I have one quick question before I ge ton the phone
to Nick @ Modern Performance,

Is this the Spit Second init?  Or is it a modified Split Second unit?  Or is
it a new MAF all together without external manual control?

TIA,
Take Care,
Russ
'88 535iS, Dinasized, soon to be super charged.