re: wider pedal recommendations?

> I have very narrow feet, so I find that under normal driving when I
> wear Doc Martin's I can heel and toe quite well, but when I get on the
> trackwearing Chuck Taylor's, all of a sudden I hit air since they are
> so much narrower.  Anyone know of good pedal covers that will lessen
> the gap between the gas and brake pedals?  Thanks.

When I had my 635 converted from auto to manual I had the
same problem. I took the old auto brake pedal and used my
Dremel to remove the big auto pedal section.

I drilled two 3mm holes through both old and new pedals then
bolted them together. This had the added bonus of raising
brake pedal height which I needed, you probably don't and
may want to just swap the whole pedal.

- --
Email: john@domain.elided, John G.Burns B.Eng, Aberdeen, Bonny Scotland
Web  : http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk - The Ultimate BMW Homepage!