RE: Roundel horn button for Momo wheel

Hello,

There isn't one available any more ( Unless you are lucky and find some
old stock ) BUT I myself purchased a MOMO and wanted to keep the BMW
theme going so...
1 - I got an aluminium badge from a place that sells BMW accessories,
cut of the outer silver ring and tidied the edges up with a nail file,
then went round the outside with a black marker pen.
2 - Disassemble the horn, rest the BMW badge on the MOMO badge are test
to see the horn will press down properly, if not file of a bit
more..Once the horn presses fine, attach the BMW badge, mine already had
tape on it..HINT: The key notch if helpful to line up the bdage as it is
the top of the horn
3 - Paint the outer ring of the horn assemble with a matching silver
paint. Reassemble horn.. Put horn in wheel.. BINGO

With mine you can't tell unless you look real close, but could do a
better job the 2nd time..

Anthony Martin
88 E30 320i