bmw cca & are people really leaving?

Digesters....

Thank you to all who sent information regarding bmw cca.

It's unfortunate people have left the bmw digest.  Hopefully, once they
experience the same flaming at the new place they will soon return here
:)  I really have to say, the main reason I purchased my e28, 1987- 535i
was because of the valuable support / information/ fixes  from my fellow
digesters.

If people do decide to leave, I think you will only deprive  your newbie
fellow bimmer wads of valuable friendship, information & fixes....and
beer.

[Primary]           Charles_De_Jesus@domain.elided

* Hundreds of animals are put to sleep in our local animal shelters
daily.  Please support your local organizations such as the Amanda
foundation (213) 278-2935  in Los Angeles County, which is  devoted to
the rescue and placement  of innocent stray  anim

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]