I think we could be on to Something!

    Man...., first a post from Stu Burness  who describes a fun
and satisfying drive in his Ultimate Driving Machine! I guess
I'm surprised that OTHER  people really do just DRIVE. Then,
the funniest post in quite a while, about the fella's in  Arkansas.
I vacationed in Little Rock this last fall, very beautiful, great roads
for a little aggressive driving, but somehow I'm not surprised this
"incident" does not  happen daily. Now, a "new moderated (a little)
digest". Wow, there is hope.
    Duane, will there be more/any room for more post about
DRIVING the Ultimate Driving Machine on the New Digest?

- --Martin Miller
For those of you who from Arkansas I mean no ill will, but
would be more than gracious to recount tale after event, where
we (the spouse and I who thought we had traveled through some
kind of vortices) not only laughed our ass off but put that Jim C.
chip to good use.