dash lights and more

What's up all,

First off, the other day I noticed that the spedo (needle) and left side
of the tach is very dark at night. I assume a light has blown. My car is
a 1995 ///M3.

Second, the car has a chip (ERT) and the "Check Engine" comes on. I
checked the code and it says that the "EGO" sensor is bad. But the
"Check Engine" light goes off when the stock chip is used. Could the new
chip add more fuel and timing to freak out the EGO sensor?

Thirdly, I have 17X9 Fikse's on the car with 245/40ZR17 Bridgstones all
around. The back seems to rub a tad even after I rolled the fender lip.
I have added as much negative camber as the car permits. Strangely, the
total negative ( -.41 left and -.71 right) camber is almost one degree
less (-1.75) then what is recommended for the car. Do I have a flawed
car? Is there an easy inexpensive fix?  I am planning on adding either
koni or bilstiens and H&R in February, but I need to fix the rubbing
before i go lower.

Forth, Has anyone used the $3000+ intake from Bekkers or BMP. Is it
worth the $$$. Would that plus head work and cams get close to the
"Euro" 321 HP?

Thank You

Bill P