Bubbakids, a downturn

For those of you concerned, Alex, the most severly injured of the BubbaKids
is not doing so well.  He has a serious drug-resistant, world-eating staph
organism growing from one of his burn wounds.  We can't help much here,
other than to lend support...but THAT we can do. Keep your fingers crossed
and/or say a prayer for the young man. This is not good news.

If you'll leave a message for little Alex at:
http://www.bubbaclub.com/kids/, these will actually be read to him a day
later in his room by one of our Bubbas.  His father has been tearfully
overwhelmed by the support from us bimwads, and it does help to have some
encouragement when the light at the end of the tunnel isn't very bright.

Kori is better and was able to attend her mother's funeral yesterday,
something a 6 year old shouldn't have to do.

- - Duane Collie

P.S. Obligatory BMW Content:  Stay tuned for a furture Roundel Article on
the UUC, Underground Upgrade Club. A Digest original!