323is Options!

I wanted to know from some of the Digest members if the Audio System (HK) is
worth it or not.  I am trying to decide if I want that option now or just
have different system installed later.  I love listening to music, but I
don't need a kicker or anything of that nature.  Also I was curious to know
about the onboard comp.  Is that a necessary feature?  Or is something I can
do without?

Last question is, Is there any website where I can view BMW wheels (rims)?
I wanted to see the rims that come with the 1999 323is sport package because
my local dealership doesn't have any 323is equipped with a sport package on
the lot.

Thanks,
Renato M. Gravato
GTE Government Systems