Parkave BMW IN Maywood SUCKS!!!!

I had an experience which compelled me to share it with all of you digest
subscribers.  I recently purchased a 1995 M3 from Park ave BMW Pre-Owned sales
Dept. My salesman was Ryan Broch. I payed 32,500 for this car with 33,xxx
miles plus tax and finance charges. I am making you aware of this (because no
one seems to help me) about the service and treatment he and others have given
me. I live in Brooklyn NY and was HIGHLY referred by my colleagues to purchase
a  BMW from Parkave. So I did. About 2 weeks ago I brought my car in for
service at Life Quality BMW here in Brooklyn  and was advised by Fabian Bonici
(service advisor) that 4 rubber pads under the vehicle were missing. I began
to tell him that Park Ave BMW had gone over the car "with a fine tooth comb"
(as I was told by Ryan).  He then made me aware that these "pads" cost 15
dollars each and were mandatory because of air that could get into the unibody
which can cause noise, which was the reason for my service appointment that
day. I then called Ryan. He said he would take care of it but he to see it for
himself to make sure.I don't live around the corner and the least they could
do was to fed ex them. I started to become persistent and finaly notified me
that he would Airborn it  overnight. This over night process became a week and
a half wait. I then called again and was told Life Quality would take care of
it. Right now my car is sitting at the dealer with the pads installed and I
cant pick it up because of a $50 part that Park ave could not send me in the
mail. Personally thats not a way to treat a BMW owner. especially traveling
many miles from another state to buy a car and spending 36 thousand dollars. I
am very disappointed and aggravated with their service and treatment. I
deserve more than an apology for this nickel and dime non sense. If I wanted
to be treated like dirt I would have bought a Ford or a Kia.
Leo
95//M3