Re: a fable

Joe Jannik said:

>Tee Kites of olden times, as well as swans, had the privilege of song.  But
>having heard the neigh of the horse, they were so enchanted with the sound,
>that they tried to imitate it; and, in trying to neigh, they forgot how to
>sing.
>
>Moral:  The desire for imaginary benefits often involves the loss of
>present blessings.
>
>We can make this digest work.

Joe,

That is so deep. It just makes me want to get buck naked and write poetry in
the forest. Maybe even paint my BMW rainbow colors and join the Peace Corp.

In all honesty though, we can definitely make the digest work. There are so
many cool people that have helped me more times than I can count. In the
recent spirit of digest "thank you's" just wanted to thank Brett A. for
helping me several times even though he probably didn't know who I was and
isn't reading the digest now, Jerry Chyo for picking up the slack during the
Bubba Bermuda vacation, Duane Collie, not because I ever got direct assistance
from him, but because he's so damn funny that his posts give the digest
"character" to put it nicely, Jim C. for helping me with my engine troubles
and for the shark attack, and finally I am going to thank Mark Kibort. That's
right, first because he unintentionally unified the digest. Second, because I
have a feeling he is going to fix his e-mail program, stop the E-Ram and I
wouldn't be surprised if when all the smoke clears he starts putting out some
useful, advertising free posts, but it's 2:00 in the morning, so I may be
crazy. Goodnight & god bless.

David Koretz
'93 325i sharked
BMWCCA #161655