RE: Car transporters - Colorado to California

Scott Miller's kindly volunteering notwithstanding, :-)  I used Intercity
Lines (http://www.intercitylines.com to ship my car from San Francisco to
Boston this past summer, with no problems.  They're not the cheapest, but
they use enclosed haulers and returned my car in perfect condition.

(usual disclaimers apply... no association with the above company... blah
blah blah... your mileage may vary... blah blah.... etc. etc.)

In addition, you might want to check out the following site for more
contacts, sorted by state:

http://www.movecars.com/

Regards,
Felipe Payet