<E30> OBC reset

Hoo boy, I really should know this one by heart.  This is how I recall
it working, not how it actually does...

To change from Metric to English to Imperial measurements on the OBC,
press the little round inset button in the lower right hand corner
(you'll need a paper clip or a pencil) while pressing the "MPG"
button.  That should cycle it through its languages.

As far as the clock goes, I believe that you need to depress that
little round button while in clock mode and it should let you change
the time/date with the 1000/100/10/1 keys.

   KC Boyce
   '85 325e
   E30 Eta Page: http://rikki.cc.colorado.edu/~k_boyce/