Bye everyone! 76 2002 still for sale in PA

I know my subscription has been short, but I thought I'd give you all a few
days to get over the bumpy stuff.

Having been involved in lots of mailing lists, I frankly have never seen so
many worthless posts and tacky waste of bandwidth. Does waste of bandwidth
even mean anything anymore? Everyone's pressing Send but nobody has their
brains turned on.

Uhh, I'll guess I'll check back in a few months...

BTW, I'm selling a red 76 2002 in PA.

See you all later! Stay healthy. Be safe.

My best,

Scottie Sharpe
scott@domain.elided