suggestion for sifting through digest postw

I have a setup in my mailer that makes reading the digest wonderful,
and may help the disillusioned until it settles down.

I use a UNIX mailer called mutt, but what I do could probably be set
up for other mailers as well, and is MUCH better than just "page
down".  In mutt, you can setup macros for key strokes.  If you can try
mutt, put in your .muttrc:

macro pager \Cf "/^------------------------------\n"

So basically I hit CTRL-f and in my mutt pager I can just hit 'n' to
go from post to post since I am skipping by the post seperators.
Quite painless.

Hope this helps...

- -Ken ;   Salem, MA
'91 M3