E30 - Spare OBC?????

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone has a spare OBC for an E30 as they are VERY
hard to come by in New Zealand, other than a new one from BMW themselves
and the price if like the part number with a $ figure.. So if someone
has one please either private reply or post to the digest and I could
look at the price of shipping one in..
ALSO Please stop on the NO MARK DIGEST... Yes they were bloody annoying
but unless I am mistaken I haven't seen a post from either of them for
the last 8 or so digests ( Touch wood), now that they are gone the NO
MARK post are getting almost as annoying..

Cheers & Have a Happy Day from Sunny NZ